Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lights, Camera, and....Cheezz!



Its that time again....


Lights, Camera....Smile! That is what went on at my second photo session as the new All American Classic Woman. I had the privilege to be shot by Bryan Myhr of Myhr Photography. I believe Bryan was more excited than I was about the photoshoot. Between Rachelle (Bryan's Wife), Bryan and myself, it was like having an old friend over. We had great chemistry! Bryan is such lighting expert. He took time to adjust the lighting for every shot and boy was it worth! He took over 200+ pictures. Watch out ANTM (LOL). Bryan was so pleased with the shoot, he agreed to be my exclusive photographer! What more could a girl...well, queen could ask for. I can't wait to see the finishing touches on the all of the photos but Bryan has been so gracious to send me 14 photos for preview. Check them out below and tell me what you think.










No comments:

Post a Comment