Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Duty Calls....

After the crowning ceremony, our reigned began - first thing first, PICTURES! After 20 mins. of ceremony pictures, I was off to the dressing room to gather all my things and make it to the beachfront in 15 mins. Whew!!! Did I make it? Absolutely, Not! (lol) I had to gather not only the clothing I competed in but I also had to bring the clothes for the Beachfront photoshoot. OMGoodness! Well, what can you say - A Queen gotta do what a Queen gotta do!

Boy, Was it worth it! Afif & Sarah Cherif from Studioprimetime took some incredible shots. Nine(9) All American Queens posed for single shots, headshots, group shots and marketing materials (Michie Bags & Sunglasses). The photoshoot ended around 1 AM and then we had to be back at the beach for the sunrise shoot at 5:45 AM! Can we say breath taking! Check out the photos below!




ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment